Kindly forward to your network of workers. Government can extend them livelihood assistance. But deadline is tomorrow April 3 at 12 noon. Mechanics are below.
Please find in the attached photos Office Order No. OED-00-20202-003-041 regarding NCCA Executive Director, Al Ryan Alejandre’s arrangement with the DOLE’s TUPAD #Barangay Ko, Bahay Ko (#BKBK) Program for freelance or self-employed artists and cultural workers who are affected by COVID-19 nationwide.
To be registered under the TUPAD #BKBK Program, individuals are required to submit:
1) Photos of any government-issued ID; and
2) Photos of house/dwelling and/or vicinity to be disinfected/sanitized BEFORE and AFTER cleanup; and
3) Personal information to facilitate remittance of wages.
Qualified artists/cultural workers shall receive 10 days tax-free minimum wage for participating in the TUPAD #BKBK Program.
Kindly send in images of your IDs and dwelling/vicinity to be disinfected/sanitized with the appropriate labels, i.e. name_ID.jpg, name_dwelling.jpg to:
NCvisualarts2020@gmail.com with the below information
(1) Artist’s Name (Surname, First Name, Middle Name)
(5) Civil Status
(6) Present Address
(7) Mobile Phone No.
(8) Type (either Artist or Cultural Worker)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DEADLINE FOR REQUIRED IMAGES AND DETAILS IS ON APRIL 3, 2020, AT 12 NN.
NCCA National Committee for the Visual Arts